We're delighted to announce that our
longstanding annual conference in Ireland will take place on
Tuesday 14 November 2017. The event will be held at the Royal
Marine Hotel, Dublin, from 10am to 4pm. It's free to attend and by
This year's theme is on the role of
quality in the future of healthcare and will provide an excellent
opportunity for delegates to learn more about the role of
leadership, technology and organizational culture in delivering
Due to the anticipated high demand for places, we do encourage you
to book your place early*. Please complete the registration form
below to register your places.
Why should you attend?
Who should attend?
- Share ideas, experiences and best practice with colleagues from
CHKS and across the healthcare sector
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in healthcare in
- Learn more about what other healthcare organisations are doing
to build on their strategies for improving quality
- Build your network of contacts
- Gain 6 hours CPD
- Access advice and support from our quality and accreditation
Anyone interested in quality - from quality managers, directors of
nursing, operations managers to clinical risk.
Please click here
to find out more. The full agenda
will be available soon but if you would like any further
information please email us at email@example.com
*Please note: places are limited to two per organisation.