Capita Translation and interpreting (Capita TI)
Capita Translation and interpreting (Capita TI) provides
translation and interpreting services to the commercial and public
sector. We make it easy to communicate with customers, employees,
and shareholders in other languages.
Translation or interpreting - what's the difference?
Translation deals with the written word and interpreting deals
with the spoken word. Translations are carried out by translators
based at home or in an office and interpreting can be done
face-to-face, via telephone, or via video using qualified
interpreters working in real time situations.
A range of language services that can be tailored to meet the
specific requirements of NHS organisations:
- Digital marketing content and website localisation
- e-Learning and training localisation
- Translation technology
- Software localisation
- Legal and financial translation
Why choose us?
- Qualified, native-speaking linguists who are profiled to your
industry and project content type.
- Part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business
process management and integrated professional support service
- Fully secure end-to-end translation process, handled by our
- Innovative technology to make managing multilingual content
quick, simple and cost-efficient.
- We're experienced in helping the UK's healthcare sector to
communicate with non-English speakers, and are trusted by
organisations such as Kent Community Health NHS Trust and Mersey
Care NHS Trust.