Public sector frameworks
We've been awarded a place on a number of high profile
frameworks, which offer public sector organisations a fast, easy
and competitive route to procure language services.
Procure your language services from any of these frameworks:
- Crown Commercial Services (CCS)
- NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS)
- London Procurement Partnership (LPP)
- Health Trust Europe (HTE)
- Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation (ESPO)
- NHS Commercial Solutions
Why purchase from a framework?
Purchasing from a framework ensures the quality of the provider
is assured and customers have access to a wide range of language
services, which combine quality and cost efficiencies.
Key benefits include:
- Key standards are in place such as ISO27001, ISO9001 and
ISO17100:2015 Translation Services Management
- The terms and conditions are pre-agreed
- Pricing has been standardised and economies of scale realised -
there are no additional charges
- Agreed key service levels and key performance indicators
Who can procure from a framework?
Public sector organisations able to procure off frameworks
- National Health Service and Social Care
- Central government departments and agencies
- Local government organisations
- Police and emergency services
- Registered charities
How to purchase from a framework
There is a simple call off procedure, which means that there is
no requirement to undertake a tender process, avoiding the
additional costs associated with it. To find out more, please
and our team will be in touch.