Public sector language services
Professional language services can help you and your
organisation to communicate with those who speak other languages
across a wide range of situations.
We provide interpreting services to a range of commercial and
public sector organisations, including the police, the NHS,
councils, and fire safety training colleges, who all recognise the
value of effective communication with their service users, no
matter what language they speak.
Our linguists are all highly experienced, qualified and fully
vetted professionals and the accuracy and quality of their work is
Which language services can you procure?
- Interpreting (face-to-face and telephone)
- Deaf, Deafblind and British Sign Language (BSL) interpreting
(face-to-face and video)
- Sight impaired translation for blind and visually impaired
- Easy Read and other services for users with learning
- Other non-spoken interpreting, including palantype
(speech-to-text), International Sign, Lipread and Lipspeak
Organisations we work with
"The service we receive is excellent! Everyone at Capita TI is
helpful and they are in contact with us all the time. The staff are
very supportive and reliable, and feedback from Kent staff has been
- Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust
"Ensuring we have high quality language services is key to
ensuring excellent services, support and equality."
- Mersey Care NHS Trust
How to procure language services
We are on a number of procurement frameworks, available to a
number of public sector organisations, including:
- National Health Service and Health and Social Care
- Central government departments and agencies
- Local government organisations
- Police and emergency services
- Registered charities
Public sector frameworks
We're listed on a number of high profile frameworks, which offer
public sector organisations a fast, easy and competitive route to
procure language services. Read more.